Well, life has changed around here- but I am starting to quite like it.
Here are the best things about having a baby bro so far:
1. He smells good- especially around the thing mummy and daddy call his nappy. They say I'm the dirty 'nappy' detector!
2. Mummy and Daddy are being very kind to me and I've had lots of cuddles.
3. I can sneak on the bed lots cause mummy and daddy don't seem to notice.
4. Mummy says I can kiss baby bros feet to keep him awake - cool!
5. He doesn't seem to care about cuddling on the bed so I still get first call on that one.
6. We go walkies together- but he gets taken in this carriage thing. Poor little guy, he doesn't get to run around much.
7. I keep being told what a good girl I am- not sure what I've done but it feels good!
8. grandma and grandad are here and they give me extra cuddles and walkies.
Hmm....that's all I can think of right now. It sure is cool being a big sister.
(mummy says- please ignore her legs in the back ground- she had just got out of the shower!)
Liffeys licks to you all