Friday, January 1, 2010

What an exciting season!

Phewy!! No one warned me 2 weeks ago what maddness was about to ensue. I
am now officially a pooped doggy but it is ok cause now I am getting lots of time to sit and sleep.

I did enjoy it all though. I particularly enjoyed the tree in the house- strange but nice!
I loved getting presents:



And then destroying them!

I enjoyed having Jemmy and Uncle Jon come to stay- although Cousin Jem is still a big bully and would not let me destroy her new rubber chicken- pooey!

I REALLY enjoyed all the special edibles!! Yummers!


I even sort of enjoyed wearing silly reindeer antlers! (Although I did get carried away and chewed tham so I ended up with only 1 antler!)
Mummy said it was all called Christmas!! YEAH- let's do it again please?

Liffey's Licks and belated Christmas wishes

6 comments:

  1. Hello Liffey! Many Happy New Year Wishes to you and your family. I loved all your Christmas photos, what fun you had!

    I too, chewed up most of my Christmas presents, one in particular had a cotton wool filling and my Jeannie had begun to wonder why our living room had filled up with lots of cotton wool, ha ha, it was me chewing the insides of a toy, spreading it everywhere.

    I am raising a glass to a Happy New Year and many more destoryed toys!

    lotsaluv, Marvin xxxxxxx oh and Jeannie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great party. Love your bling.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Liffey!
    Happy New Year to you and your family!
    Glad you had a pawesome Christmas time!
    I can see you had fun getting and destroying your toys! Good job!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Liffey, it sounds like you had a very busy and fun Christmas. We did too and now we are ready for the new year.

    Happy 2010 to you.
    Woos, Phantom and Thunder

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liffey
    I can see that you had the pawfect chwissmuss spiwit..I loved seeing you enjoy it all
    don't wowwy, I heaw it comes evewy yeaw
    smoochie kisses
    ASTa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Liffey! Happy New Year to you and your family! Looks like you had a great time the past couple of weeks. Love that necklace/collar you are wearing. Looking forward to your adventures this new year. Speaking of, when does the new excitement arrive?
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete