Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mummy, the river and stuff!


For some reason, Mummy has not been leaving the house in a morning with daddy. Instead she has been doing an awful lot of lying in bed, watching Gilmore Girls and generally enjoying MY company. Mummy keeps talking to me about my little brother who will apparantly arrive some time near 1st April. For someone who is not even here yet he seems to be making mummy very tiered and taking up a lot of talking time (which could otherwise be devoted to me and my plays, walks, feeds etc).

But, with all this stay at home time on her hands, mummy has been taking me to the river once a week- which is AWESOME! I am kinda learning to swim, but I prefer to paddle- much more refined and you can gallop on to shore quicker if some fun looking pup turns up. When we get to the river, mummy does an awful lot of this:
I think that is why she is getting fatter and fatter! Either that or she has some terrible disease. I was leaning on her tummy the other day and it kind of tried to push me off! Bad indigestion maybe! Mummy and daddy thought it was hilarious!

Anywhay, here's some pictures of me at the river (bit easier to find than your river, Marvin!):

Sometimes daddy comes too- he is a lot more bossy than mummy but he gives me the best rub down when we've finished!
'That's it daddy, rub right there!'

THat's all for now folks,
Liffey's licks to you
XXX

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Liffey!
    You need to be patient!
    Your mom needs to rest a lot now!
    But, it is pawesome that they take you to the river! Sure you have lots of fun there!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! Your river looks wonderful, and you can find it!!!!!!

    Your Mum looks lovely in the photos, but I am not sure about the getting fatter scenario, you will have to keep an eye on this, dear Liffy!

    My snow disappeared over the weekend, and I am really puzzled where it all went! It had been with us for so long, I had forgotten what the grass looked like, and how to find the river!

    loved your photos, you all look so happy!

    lotsaluv, Marvin xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete