Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cousins

I had a great night last night.  Dad was away so I was in prime protection spot on the bed ensuring mum was ok.  i tried to get as close to her as possible so nothing could hurt her but she didn't seem to want me on her pillow- doesn't she know that I am just doing my job?
Sadly though, this morning was not as good.  Jemmy, my boxer cousin, (by marriage, not genetics- that would be silly!), stayed the night and this morning I thought it would be a good idea to have a play.  Jemmy didn't really agree- she is such a bore.  I tried all my best play tactics but she was having none of it.
Eventually mum put told jem to go on her bed and I cuddled down for breakfast in bed with mum.  But when breakfast was finished I
 thought Jemmy might have been fully rested and ready for a romp. 
 So I jumped of the 
bed.  Mum was not impressed and said I was
 spoiling her last day of school holidays.  SHE PUT ME OUTSIDE.  Can you believe it?!  Jemmy got to stay inside and I was banished.  Not a happy pup.  When does that cousin go home?

Liffey's licks to you all- (except mum)

No comments:

Post a Comment