Sunday, April 26, 2009

Painting

Mummy and Daddy have spent the whole weekend painting and apparantly that does not involve me.  I tried to stay out of the way by sleeping on the bed and on the sofa- however apparantly that is not for me either.  Sigh...why is human life so dog unfriendly- I only want to help!


(Me on the bed before I was removed in disgust!)







Anyhoo, Mummy left the door open so I could see her painting and I sat as close as I could.  Mummy said that was a sure fire way for me 
to gain some extra white spots, which I did, but I think I look cool, kinda like a backwards dalmation.  Daddy said I could be the foreman- Mummy said more like fore'dog'!

(Me watching the painting! It was fairly boring)











Look what Daddy painted for Mummy- isn't he cute, (although Uncle John said daddy just loved TV too much and they all laughed.  I'm not really sure that I get the joke!)






Uncle Jon and Cousin Jem have come round to help now but Jem is eating her dinner so I am not allowed near her.  Mummy says I don't give other dogs time to savour their food before nudging in.  Again, I'm just trying to help- noone likes left over dog food!

Maybe she will save me some- you never know.  

Liffey's Licks 

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Liffey!
    Sounds like you are having a weekend full of human activities that don't include you!!
    Painting is fun... I know that!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, your Daddy is the sentimental one!

    lotsalicks, Marvin xxxx

    ReplyDelete